Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, July 2, 2015

A New Review for The Spiritual Feminist ~ by Maja Todorovic, PHD

From the first moment I read the title of the book, it intrigued me. The Spiritual Feminist -– two words that we are somehow forgetting in our hectic and overloaded lives.

Here, the author tries to reconnect us with our feminine side, through spirituality, through examination of Goddesses and all those archetypes that most of us, as women, live on a daily basis at some point in our livescontinue reading

[Source: Eternal Haunted Summer]


No comments:

Post a Comment