Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, July 3, 2015

The Spellery ~ July Issue is Out!

The July Issue of The Spellery is out!
Pick up your copy today!
 
Yay!!…Author Interview.  I was delighted to be included, once again, in this innovative beautiful magazine.  You’ll find a 3 1/2 page interview with yours truly about books, writing, witchcraft, and personal life.  (It was my pleasure– I love the editor; and I love this magazine!)
 
 
Available in Digital or Print
 
The Spellery: FB Fan-page
 
 
The Spellery- July Issues 2015
 

No comments:

Post a Comment