Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, July 27, 2015

Tarot Readings ~ A Personal Twist

Greetings!  Come join me ’round the table for an early morning Very Personal tarot session, as I have my morning beverage and turn the cards for myself (And maybe for *You* as well, if our energy is aligned!).  If you’re part of my personal circle of friends and family, or if you use to be, you might want to check in and see if the Tarot, and Spirit, has any new messages or insights into our lives.

*Note:  the “reversed Empress” sort of haunts me.  It’s usually a sign of “female problems or issues, something unexpected”, so keep this in mind.  The individual that this popped up for might actually be someone other than who I was thinking of at the time– the reversed Empress is a stinker, and she has a habit of being problematic.

I also wanted to add here that The Magician, in this reading, is my husband Joe.  The man is working his arse off!  Holding steady– keeping that “Ommmmm” going!

FOR A PERSONAL READING: http://tarotreadingswithamythystraine.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment