Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Hope This Answers Your Questions

I’ve had an unusual amount of requests the past few weeks, since the beginning of June actually, from people who want to purchase my books and assume that I’m selling them myself.  I don’t sell my books, my publishing company does.  That’s one of the benefits of having a good contract with an exceptional company (they keep track of the Business Stuff); leaving freedom of mind for the writer to write.

Anyway, here’s the paragraph I’ve been sending out in emails when these requests come in.  I’ll post it here (and at my Other Blog), and I hope this makes it easier for the reader to connect with the book that they’re looking for.  Thank you so much for your interest!  I love hearing from my readers; you guys make it all worth while…Enjoy the Books, summer was made for reading:

You’ll find ordering information at John Hunt Publishing’s Website; or you can order at Amazon (you’ll find all of my books on this page); Barnes & Noble (you’ll find all of my books on this page); or a bookstore near you (if you don’t find the books on the shelf, the store can order them for you).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment