Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Do You Have a Goddess Connection?

[The following is an excerpt from an Author Interview in The Spellery]

The Spiritual Feminist…my most important piece of work.  If I never write another word, I have accomplished all I was put here to do with this book.  This is a book of feminine celebration, healing, and re-empowerment.  It’s a book to help women connect with the Goddess and to find out just what aspects of their lives will be improved and embellished with this connection.  It’s a book to help women find themselves, because sometimes we get so­ lost along the way, mired in responsibility, motherhood, work, husbands, family, and everything else the world throws at us.  Every aspect of Woman, every aspect, deserves to be celebrated.  We have to learn how to embrace ourselves and every other woman on the planet.  We have to learn to stop being so judgmental about ourselves and other women.  We have to learn to support each other and stop tearing each other down. We have to stop being sneaky, jealous, and spiteful with our Sisters.  We have to recover from abuse.  We have to discover our strengths.  We have to learn to recognize our weaknesses and work around them.  We have to learn how to make our lives better, and how to teach our daughters all of this so they’re smarter than we were, so they have a jump-start on Life.

We have to look God in the face and realize…Womanhood is Divine.

6

This book is so important to me, and I believe so strongly in its message and the difference it can make in a woman’s life, that if I could afford to and it was possible, I’d GIVE every woman on the face of the planet her own copy.  As I wrote this book, I was reaching deep inside myself, searching for answers to questions, acknowledging my own life experience, exploring my own weaknesses, strengths, fears, doubts, and ego with the realization that my experience was universal to all women.  I felt empowered in the writing of this book, and you will feel empowered in the reading of this book.  The Goddess is in every page.  I felt her energy in the tips of my fingers when typing, in my mind when contemplating the sections of this book and the content.  If it can be said that a book is divinely inspired, believe it.  That’s how I feel about “The Spiritual Feminist”.

I want to give you an idea of the journey you will take with the Goddess in this book by including in this post the outline for “The Spiritual Feminist”.  This is the outline that I created as I wrote the book, and the outline I eventually worked from in creating this book.  I don’t know if I’ve ever seen any other author do this– post the skeleton of their creation, but I’m going to do this to give you an idea of where you will be going when you pick this book up and hold it in your hands.  This is a unique look into the author’s world, into how I work, into how I organized and developed the manuscript for this book.

6
 
 
The Spiritual Feminist
(word count: 51,194)
Hail Mother Goddess
Preface
Part 1: Meet the Goddess
Essay
[Included for each of the following goddesses, these sections:
1. Her Story
2. An Essay or Anecdote
3. Embracing the Goddess
4. Correspondences]
Airmed
Aphrodite
Arianrhod
Artemis
Astarte
Athene
Aurora
Baba Yaga
Bast
Baubo
Black Tara
Blue Tara
Brighid
Cailleach
Ceres
Cerridwen
Copia
Cybele
Demeter
Eostre
Flora
Freya
Green Tara
Hathor
Hecate
Inanna
Isis
Kalima
Kuan Yin
Lakshmi
Lilith
Lucina
Mama Cocha
Mami Wata
Oshun
Pele
Persephone
Red Tara
Shakti
Shitala
Snake woman
Sophia
Thalia
White Buffalo Calf Woman
Part 2: Affirmations & Goals
Affirmations:
The Physical Aspect
1. It is my body…
The Spiritual Aspect
1. I will connect with the universe through the Divine Feminine, and through that connection with my ancestors and the root of all that is me…
The Mental Aspect
1. I will not allow other people’s opinions to form the image I carry of myself…
Goals:
Contributions from women around the country, stating their stage in life and their goals, have been collected and added here.
Part 3: A Woman’s Life Through the Elements
Essay
Earth
Earth Energy Affirmations
Earth Invocation
Air
Air Energy Affirmations
Air Invocation
Fire
Fire Energy Affirmations
Fire Invocation
Water
Water Energy Affirmations
Water Invocation
Part 4: A Woman’s Life Through the Year
Essay
[Incuded for each of the holidays:
  1. The Goddess
  2. The Holiday
  3. My Celebration
  4. Correspondences
  5. Holiday Recipes]
Samhain
Yule
Imbolc
Ostara
Beltane
Litha
Lammas
Mabon
Part 5: A Woman’s Life Transitions
Essay
Maiden
Mother
Crone
Making and Breaking Divine Connections
Part 6: Turning Mundane Milestones into Spiritual Rituals
Essay
First Menstruation
Essay
A Ritual
Childbirth
Essay
Ritual & Celebratory Suggestions
Menopause
Essay
Things You Want to Leave Behind
Things You Still Want to Accomplish
Birthdays
Essay
The Thresholds:
the 10th year
the 20th year
the 30th year
the 40th year
the 50th year
the 60th year
the 70th year
the 80th year
the 90th year
Wedding Showers
Essay
Creating the Home = Creating Sacred Space
The Kitchen
The Livingroom
The Bathroom
The Bedroom
Baby Showers
Essay
Magickal Gifts
Part 7: Finding the Goddess in Tarot:
Motherpeace Tarot, A Personal Journey
Essay
The Major Arcana
Minor Arcana: The Suit of Swords
Minor Arcana: The Suit of Wands
Minor Arcana: The Suit of Cups
Minor Arcana: The Suit of Discs
Part 8: Wise-Woman Wisdom
Essay
Colors
Numbers
Planets
Moon Phases
Days of the Week
The Elements
Magickal Oils
[Included for each of the oils: Correspondences & Ingredients; Day; Candle Colors; Moon Phase; The Base; The Herbs– and “My Recipe”!]
Health & Healing
Exorcism/Purification
Mars Astrological Oil
Witches’ Oil
Psychic Oil
Sex Oil
Prosperity Oil
Summoning Powder
Black Cat Oil
4 Thieves Vinegar
Graveyard Dirt
Banishing Oil
Command & Compel Oil
Uncrossing Oil
 
6
 
 
Visit Amazon to LOOK INSIDE “The Spiritual Feminist” and sample the magick!
 
click  Here
 
The Spiritual Feminist ~ Author: Amythyst Raine Hatayama,
Cover Artist: Anne Turrell

[Note: "Do You Have a Goddess Connection? was
originally posted in
Magickal Connections]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment