Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Your Daily Tarot Cards



Daily Tarot Cards has resumed at The Tarot Parlour's FB page:



READING #1  ~

click  HERE


READING #2 ~

click  HERE


READING #3 ~

click  HERE






EDIT


I've finished the final draft of my book and so have decided to take off again with the very popular "Daily Tarot Cards" that I post at The Tarot Parlour's FB page.  At the Facebook page, you'll find the written version of these daily cards, but I also record an audio version of these daily readings to post at The Tarot Parlour.

I'm also doing something a little different with these daily readings.  Each card I pull is the beginning of a reading.  If you'd like me to continue this reading personally for you, you can go to The Tarot Parlour and purchase a personal reading with the Paypal widget found at the top of the page, beneath the menu.  Let me know if you want Reading 1, 2, or 3.

I'm also going to post the audio version of today's daily readings here for your convenience.  Enjoy!





Disclaimer


Tarot Readings are done for 
Entertainment Purposes only. 

  • I do not solve personal problems; I do not give medical, financial, or legal advice.
  • Your psychic/tarot consultation is subject to your own personal interpretation. The information provided does not constitute legal, psychological, medical, business, or financial advice. The client receiving the psychic/tarot reading is responsible for all of their own choices and/or actions.


No comments:

Post a Comment