Click on the image above for more information on my books, or to purchase a copy

"Amythyst Raine is an author known for her work in the realm of spirituality, witchcraft, and the metaphysical. Her books often explore themes related to paganism, tarot, and spiritual practices. On Amazon, you can find a variety of her published works, including titles like "Tarot: A Witch's Journey", where she combines personal experiences with tarot wisdom, and "The Spiritual Feminist", which delves into the empowerment of women through spiritual practices. Raine's books are often praised for their accessible writing style and insightful perspectives, making them popular among those interested in exploring spiritual paths and the divine feminine. If you're curious about these topics, her works can serve as a thoughtful guide on your journey."

Friday, November 20, 2020

Desert Readings ~ Lot's today about breaking unhealthy patterns

 

I've noticed in these early morning pre-dawn readings that I tend to digress and talk about lots of different things in among the tarot reading.  You'll probably get to know me pretty well if I continue to do these readings in this way. This reading seems to have a lot to say about breaking bad patterns.  My gawds, was I tired this morning, but it was still fun to do. 






No comments:

Post a Comment