Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, November 23, 2020

Lies, new beginnings, happiness, and obsession

 

*Note: I suggest that you subscribe to my Youtube channel so you receive an email notification when I post a new video. I may not always take the time to post links to these videos.

Today’s Desert Reading: Lies are no way to start a relationship, someone has an adrenalin rush with New Beginnings, happiness is right around the bend — don’t blow it, and someone is obsessed… Relationships: It’s a cruel thing when someone is given the idea with pro-longed contact that what they want so badly might be possible. It’s kinder to make a clean cut and move on, so they have the ability to move on as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment