Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, November 6, 2020

The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners ~ My favorite part of the book!

 

Personally, my favorite part of my new book is Chapter 3, Discovering Your Wiccan Power, because this chapter introduces the new Wiccan to those things that will make up their spiritual practice: 

  • learning how to set intentions

  • how to ground and center yourself 

  • how to cast and close a circle 

  • the kinds of tools that you'll be using 

  • how to set up an altar. 

  • as well as the importance of your own Book of Shadows and how to get started

 I'm curious what your favorite part will be! 

You can find out by pre-ordering this book at this link: https://amzn.to/2FIOU1f





No comments:

Post a Comment