Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, November 8, 2020

The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners ~ What was the most challenging chapter to write?

 

Pre-order your copy here: https://amzn.to/2FIOU1f

It was a real challenge to develop Chapter 10: Spells for Binding and Protection for my new book The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners, but it was also a ton of fun to push my own limits and really get creative. I think you'll really love this book because for those unfamiliar with Wicca, it will bring a new understanding and a starting point for spiritual growth; and for the seasoned practitioner there will be a slew of useful spells and rituals. 

Have you pre-ordered your copy yet? Pre-orders really help raise the visibility of my book on Amazon, so please grab your copy now (via the link above) and help me get to the top of the charts!





No comments:

Post a Comment