Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, November 23, 2020

The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners ~ Launches Tomorrow!

 
I can't believe it --The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners launches TOMORROW!! I'm so excited to be in the home stretch, and I can't thank you enough for all your support! It's the best feeling to know that you all will have actual copies in your hands and start reading it soon. 

Still need to get your own copy? Pre-order it here (every pre-order counts!): https://amzn.to/2FIOU1f




No comments:

Post a Comment