Click on the image above for more information on my books, or to purchase a copy

"Amythyst Raine is an author known for her work in the realm of spirituality, witchcraft, and the metaphysical. Her books often explore themes related to paganism, tarot, and spiritual practices. On Amazon, you can find a variety of her published works, including titles like "Tarot: A Witch's Journey", where she combines personal experiences with tarot wisdom, and "The Spiritual Feminist", which delves into the empowerment of women through spiritual practices. Raine's books are often praised for their accessible writing style and insightful perspectives, making them popular among those interested in exploring spiritual paths and the divine feminine. If you're curious about these topics, her works can serve as a thoughtful guide on your journey."

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Daily Draw ~ 5 of swords



I just updated a page at The Tarot Parlour's website called *Today's Card(s) ~ Daily Draw*. Our card for today is the 5 of swords. This card is usually problematic, but you know what, I liked it's in-your-face contemplation today. I hope you like it too. 







No comments:

Post a Comment