Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners ~ Solitary Practice or Coven?

 

One of the most challenging aspects of your Wiccan practice and an important choice you'll make is the decision to either remain a solitary practitioner, or to join a coven. As a solitary Wiccan you will have the freedom to build a spiritual path that is uniquely personal; as a coven member, you'll be expected to meet coven rules, obligations, and milestones within a specific time frame. That’s why I included this helpful tip in chapter four of my new book, The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners. There are tons more tips and tricks like this all throughout The Essential Guide to WICCA for Beginners. 

If you find this helpful, take a moment to pre-order your copy on Amazon at this link: 

Let me know if there are any other tips you’d like me to share!








No comments:

Post a Comment