Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Just a Note: The Goddesses have moved

The following pages were created originally at my Wordpress blog, Magickal Connections. They have been moved and received some much needed editing.  You'll find them comfortably and mystically installed at my website, The Witch's Corner. Just follow the links.



If you haven’t already met the Goddess, I think it’s time for an introduction; and if you’re already acquainted, you’ll rediscover some truths and revelations, as one always does with divinity. I’ve chosen forty-five of my favorite goddesses from across a wide variety of cultures. This is only a proverbial drop in the bucket, as far as a listing of goddesses goes. These are some of my favorites, some whom I’ve invoked over the years for inspiration, revitalization, magic, protection, and just because the energy felt good. 

Pay attention to the aspects of each divine name listed here: her particular energies, her specialties, the areas of your life that she can help you with. Listen to her story, feel her magic, open your heart and mind to the Feminine Divine, and draw into yourself her wisdom and power. “Her Story” is not just a mythical tale of the goddess. It’s our story, our voice.





#3 Goddess Connection ~ Black Tara, Blue Tara, Brighid, Cailleach, Ceres

#4 Goddess Connections ~ Cerridwen, Copia, Cybele, Demeter, Eostre

#5 Goddess Connection ~ Flora, Freya, Green Tara, Hathor, Hecate

#6 Goddess Connection ~ Inanna, Isis, Kalima, Kuan Yin, Lakshmi


#8 Goddess Connection ~ Oshun, Pele, Persephone, Red Tara, Shakti




SOURCE:


by Amythyst Raine





No comments:

Post a Comment