Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Cliques ~ audio version

 

The truth is, you will never escape from the world of cliques, never. I thought that this eccentric novelty would disappear once life raced past the halls of junior high and high school; but no, this strange phenomenon will follow you to college and on into the workplace. It has also surprisingly followed me into the world of publishing, as well as the world of tarot. Everywhere -- everywhere -- you will find a group of ramshackle people drawing mysterious boundaries, forming unnamed clubs, clinging to each other like Neanderthals in the midst of a dangerous stone age world.




No comments:

Post a Comment