Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Soul Contracts ~ [Edit: includes Rebuttle] Soul Mate, Bump, Twin Flame

 



There are a few eye-brow raising explanations here for me. For instance, the idea that a twin flame contract comes unexpectedly out-of-the-blue and often happens when each of you are already in established relationships or marriages... hmmm, if someone were to look at this from a scewered perspective, they might see it as an excuse to cheat, or the idea that -- "it's okay to have an affair, this is part of my spiritual growth." *cough*  What do you'all think?






Rebuttal
Clarifying Soul Mates




No comments:

Post a Comment