Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, June 22, 2024

YouTube ~ The Analytics of it All

 

This is all about Youtube in general and my channel in particular. I've been asked so many times: "Is your banner a real photo, someplace you really were?", "Is that a sunrise, or a sunset?", "Where is this at?" Plus, there is some additional info, as well as a little tour around a channel, my channel in particular today, so that you can figure out how to get all kinds of information for yourself, if you are a new YouTube creator, and information on your favorite channels if you're a YouTube fan.




No comments:

Post a Comment