Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Getting Where You Need to Be ~ it's a process

 
Hello to all my Special People! Today's reading shows us that life and the desired outcomes we have for it can be quite a process. From the Hanged Man (the pause button) and the stall you may be in; to the Queen of Swords and the verbal confrontation you may have to navigate through; to the individual who will always want more from you. We'll be drawing several cards to clarify the situation, to seek the solutions, and to look ahead to the possible outcome. 




Please... be sure to LIKE this video and SUBSCRIBE to my channels: 

Amythyst Raine@YT 

ThirdEyeIndigo@YT 


No comments:

Post a Comment