Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Website Facelifts & Renovations


The Witch's Corner:
https://amythystraine.blogspot.com/
Every Cat Has a Tale:
https://everycathasatale.blogspot.com/

My kind of fun... I've spent the last few days nose to computer screen giving my website, The Witch's Corner, and my blog, Every Cat Has a Tale, complete face lifts and a total edit of the home pages and the right side bars... and let me say this, if you don't view these websites in the "view web version" mode (NOT view desktop site), you won't be able to see anything. Personally, I hate viewing websites on my phone, you don't get to see the artsy pretty side of it, and you don't see the sidebars and all the cool stuff people put there. 

That's why I included this paragraph somewhere on my websites: I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of my phone and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

I'm still tweaking little things here and there on these websites, and I probably will be for a while, that's usually how it goes. I love the art, the colors, the design, and the images found on the internet, it's my fixation. I hope you enjoy them as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment