Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, February 14, 2022

Karmic Cycles & Self-Evolvement

 
Do you find yourself repeating patterns of behaviour from relationship to relationship, job to job, or in some other situation unique to you? You may be repeating Karmic cycles because you are not learning the lesson Spirit is trying to teach you. Think about your life, your decisions, and the outcomes that you experience. Learn to identify negative patterns of behaviour and the repercussions that accompany them. Close out these cycles and experience self-evolvement.



If you enjoy my videos, please be sure to LIKE these videos and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channels.  This is the only way to really promote and encourage my work at YouTube.  Without this input, many talented YouTube creators, and many intuitive and gifted readers will fall by the wayside, a victim of YouTube's algorithm.  

It would also be spectacular if you feel like leaving a comment and your opinion on my readings, or even a thumbs up in recognition.  At the present time, my videos are only reaching a very small handful of people, and I don't know why.  Give a shout out to me if this reading resonates with  you.  It's one way to let me know that there are people who want to view them... and if that's the case, I'll keep creating them.

Follow these links to my YouTube Channels... 





No comments:

Post a Comment