Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

A Place to Record Your Progress & Inspirations ~ The Little Handbook of Spiritual Awakening

 


This little handbook and journal is special because I wanted you to be able to make this book your own, to add your private thoughts, inspiration that strikes out-of-the-blue, and positive affirmations.  I wanted this book to be a companion to you as your spiritual explorations and awakenings unfold.  There are ample pages of lined paper for you to write on, a beautiful watercolor wash that's inspiring on its own, just waiting for you to put pen in hand.

I'm so proud of this beautiful book, and I know that my own personal copy will become a keepsake journal mirroring my own spiritual journey.

Please be sure to order your copy now, and if the spirit moves you, leave a review or a few words at Amazon.  Thank you so much for supporting my books over the years and traveling this marvelous mystic path with me.

Blessings,
Amythyst Raine


Order your copy @Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment