Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

My New Book ~ embrace your spiritual side

 
I just ordered a couple more copies of my new book, The Little Handbook of Spiritual Awakening, for my pixies. I received my first copies a couple weeks ago, so I finally have a clear copy to photograph (not the author's proof that has the ugly "not for resale" band around it)... So, if you ordered a copy, are you still waiting for it, or have you received it already, and if so Pictures Please!! I'd love to see where they end up. If you've read your new copy and have had time to get acquainted with it, jump on over to amazon with the following link and leave a word about the book. I will greatly appreciate it -- thank you!! And, enjoy! If you have NOT ordered your copy -- horrors!! -- here's a link so you can do that.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B2KDFBMS/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i7

#books #Amazon #amazonbooks #spirituality #inspirationalbook #books #spirituality #enchantment #goodvibes #inspiration #inspirationalbook #damnfineauthor #leaveanamazonreview #itsalsoajournal #beinspired #embraceyourspirituality #yourhigherself #spiritualdevelopment






No comments:

Post a Comment