Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, June 30, 2022

My Creative Marathon

 
I've spent all day creating new book banners for each of my nine books to be used on my websites, blogs, and social sites.  It was fun, but I'm glad I have it all done now.  I'm pleased with the concise explanations of what each book is about, or what it has to offer you.  You can purchase all of these books AT AMAZON.  All of my books are sold world-wide, and over half of them you'll find at any fine book store near you.

Enjoy the artistic panorama of colors, book covers, fancy fonts, and visual portraits!

click on any image to make it BIGGER













No comments:

Post a Comment