Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, July 4, 2022

The Hermit Experiences a Toxic Connection ~ learn from it & move on

 
Happy 4th of July weekend to the Americans who are reading this blog post, and a heartwarming wave on a beautiful summer day to everyone else.  It feels like it's been a short while since I've drawn any daily cards, and actually, the set of cards you see below were drawn three or four days ago.  I've left them lay by my computer so their energy could grow and their story could unfold.  So, here we go.

I've finally jotted down my first impressions.  This is something I usually do privately, even during video readings, but I don't film the process.  It's rather a private thing, but maybe it shouldn't be.  I won't edit the content to these notes, I'll type them in here as I wrote them.  Remember as you're reading them, that my brain is receiving information very quickly, and receiving it two ways -- through clairaudience (I'm hearing the words in my head) and through clairvoyance (I'm seeing the words in my head.  They appear as white chalk on a black board):



Solitary time/seclusion.

Tumultuous (maybe traumatic) life experience. Big changes.

Pulled in two directions, not thinking clearly.

Avoiding making a choice, choosing instead to retreat -- within, maybe physically.




  • So, I'm ready for the whole story now, or most of it at least:

The cards are telling me that this is someone who has spent a great deal of time alone, probably single, and that they are slow to trust, or to make new friends.  They are the proverbial "Hermit" in every sense of the word, a home body, engaged in their own interests and pursuits, some of which may seem "geeky" or "unusual" to the general public.

I'm going to speak to this person directly now, so if this is you, here we go:

Something happened, or someone appeared in your life, that prompted you to open the figurative door and allow someone in, allow someone to get close to you, possibly for the first time in your life, which understandably gave you a rush and a sense of awe at how intimate and amazing a personal connection can be.

However, the world is full of people who do not have admirable intentions, and it's full of people who are not ethical.  It's also full of people who can convince you that they are all this and more, and they're quite good at it.  I feel this is what happened to you.

I'm not sure how long you were in contact with this person before reality hit and the polished veneer that they presented to you became cracked, foggy, and sadly muddied.  But eventually, this is what happened, and you -- who were experiencing many things connected to a relationship for the first time -- - was struck with harsh realties of the human condition and human behavior.

  • The message the cards are giving me for you... 

This was a learning experience, and it's one that you have survived.  Don't let this one negative connection deter you from seeking friendship or love.  Besides that rare bad apple in the bushel, there's a whole bunch of fresh beautiful honest people out there in whose company and friendship you will blossom and grow.  Take what you've learned, apply it where needed, and move forward in confidence with your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment