Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Are you going to keep up appearances, or follow your heart?

 

I thought this was going to be three separate readings on three separate topics for three separate individuals out there, that's what I thought. Spirit -- and the cards -- had a different idea. I was amazed as these three readings unfolded and a definite theme emerged; it was obviously a story aimed at one individual with a definite question that needs to be addressed. So, I combined the three taped readings into one video. And the question remains: Are you going to keep up appearances, or are you going to follow your heart?

#tarot #dailycards #intuitivereading #life #lifecoaching #relationships #advice #psychicreading #channeling #spirituality #mysticism #tarotreading #esoteric #newage




No comments:

Post a Comment