Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Connections




I've been immersed since the beginning of December working on book #7.  It's so exciting and so all-consuming that it's hard to pull my head up out of my computer and take care of life's everyday needs.  The entire manuscript will be due towards the end of February, and I feel the pull of deadlines, though I'm actually doing really well and am even early, as I am in general.  (I'm always punctual and even early for everything!)

I'm excited to finish the project; I'm excited to see the finished product; and I'm excited to see this book out there for the general public to purchase!  I love this project, and I feel super good about how it's coming along.

Eventually, when I get the green light from my editor, I'll be able to give you more details. Until then, you can only imagine. 💜







The Witch’s Corner brings to you infinite possibilities in the form of basic cottage witchery. This ancient practice is steeped in a variety of traditions, including Hoodoo and European Witchcraft.

From the depths of the Louisiana Bayous, to the Celtic Isles, magick has been handed down from generation to generation. Here, this magick can become your heritage as well…to protect you, bring prosperity and peace, dole out retribution to enemies, heal and maintain healthy energy, and alter those circumstances which block your path to growth and success.





The tarot is a journey through life and a journey through spirit. Tarot cards in the hands of a gifted reader allows us to look at our lives from a new perspective, opening new doorways and clearing paths that we would otherwise not see. The tarot gives us a glimpse of where we came from, as well as where we’re going. Open your mind and your heart to life’s infinite possibilities and solutions with a tarot reading by Amythyst Raine.


Books by Amythyst Raine



Amythyst Raine is the author of The Ultimate Tarot Guide for Your Personal Tarot Journal (2018) Pink Orchid Publishing, Amazon; Natural Magick the Gray Witch Way (2017) Pink Orchid Publishing, Amazon; The Spiritual Feminist (2015) Moon Books, John Hunt Publishing; Tarot for Grownups (2013) Dodona Books, John Hunt Publishing; The Gray Witch’s Grimoire (2012) Moon Books, John Hunt Publishing; Tarot: A Witch’s Journey (2010) Labyrinth House Publishing, 2nd edition, Pink Orchid Publishing, Amazon.



Image may contain: possible text that says 'Arizona Magick'



No comments:

Post a Comment