Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Monday, May 22, 2023

PODCAST, Requested ~ The Feud... and the No Show

 



The requested scenario here involved a feud or competition between two characters that were represented in a short n' sweet scenario as the Knight of wands and the Knight of cups. I wanted to lay these two cards out as significators for this reading, but I never did find the Knight of Wands. He's here with this deck, somewhere, I know that, because I saw him earlier this morning. Is the character in this reading also a "no show"?


No comments:

Post a Comment