Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, May 19, 2023

PODCAST, Requested ~ Sometimes Friendships Have an Expiration Date

 



This was a requested reading for the Wheel of Fortune and scenario #2. I so wish I could've given you more answers, more comfort, or a sense of closure for the loss of a friendship, but instead, this reading seemed to ask more questions. In the end, the sad fact is that some friendships come with expiration dates, just like romantic relationships, not all friendships are meant to last forever. I hope you're able to heal and move on from this experience eventually, there's other people out there for you to meet and cultivate new friendships with, and maybe that's why Spirit led you here.


No comments:

Post a Comment