Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

PODCAST, Short n' Sweet ~ 5 Scenarios, is your story here?

 



PODCAST, Short n’ Sweet ~ 5 Scenarios – is your story here?

There are 5 scenarios (stories) told here with a single card drawn from a tarot deck; and for this reading I also drew two more cards for each of the main scenarios for a bit more insight. If one of these scenarios connects with you, read the instructions below to request a free expanded reading on the topic.

Today’s 5 scenarios include the cards:

1. Temperance
2. The Star
3. Princess of Pentacles
4. Ten/swords
5. The Lovers
____________________

Note: I do “Short n’ Sweet” videos with one-card-draws (usually) to bring up a variety of scenarios and situations that the universe and spirit may want to bring to our attention. If one of these scenarios resonates with you, you can request a free expanded reading on the topic by emailing me with your request.

To be eligible for these FREE readings you must:

1) be a subscriber to my YouTube channel
2) click the “like” button on the short n’ sweet video you’re requesting the reading from.

"Likes" show up for me privately on my stats page, as do subscribers.

My email:
witch_of_endore@yahoo.com

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdCNVN_DP56gv0Uv5L3ZCRg



No comments:

Post a Comment