Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

From The Witch's Desk ~ Psychic Journal: The Radio

(Psychic Journal, July 2010)

Know before you read this that clairaudience experienced outside of my head is a very rare thing for me.

First, the definition of clairaudience:

This is a person who will pick up a thought and hear it, either as a voice inside their head, or as an actual external voice. This person's mental or intellectual understanding is very important and they can make good leaders. We all know someone that we would say was a mental person, always having to understand mentally. They carefully think things through. If this person were to become enlightened they would have the ability to become a medium, someone who channels information from entities who have passed over, because their most heightened sensitivity is to hear.




The alarm had went off at about 5:30am. My husband has it set on the radio instead of the usual alarm buzzer, so we’re woken up by voices or music five mornings a week at the crack of dawn.

I opened my eyes and simultaneously saw my husband’s arm reaching to turn off the alarm as I heard my own voice speaking over the radio. I sat up and said to him, “Did you hear that? That was me!”

He looked a little puzzled, and I wondered why. He mumbled, “What?” I said, “That was my voice on the radio, didn’t you hear it?”

He had not. I couldn’t believe he didn’t hear it. It had been so clear, and it was shocking because I hadn’t expected to hear my own voice.

The next day, I received an email from the program manager of an internet radio network. He wanted to know if I wanted my own radio show.

(note: I declined his offer)





No comments:

Post a Comment