Welcome to my blog! I don't know how your phones and devices work, but the videos and the links work better when I scroll to the bottom of this page and click on View Web Version. If you don't, you're going to miss out on all sorts of cool stuff that is included in the right sidebar... and it's prettier.

Friday, May 5, 2023

PODCAST, Short n' Sweet ~ A Tarot Spread, "Monthly Guidance"

 


This Short n' Sweet podcast is an episode for a tarot spread called "Monthly Guidance". There are four positions for this spread, which will be listed below, and I pulled three different sets (three different scenarios) for this podcast. If one of these scenarios connects with you and you would like an expanded reading, email me and let me know which scenario it is that you would like an expanded reading on. The four positions in this spread (the four questions we're seeking answers from)... 1. What should I focus on this month? 2. What major actions should I take this month? 3. What energy should I release this month? 4. How should I enjoy myself this month?



____________________

1) Scenario #1, timestamp: 1:26

6/cups; The Moon; 6/wands; 6/pentacles

2) Scenario #2, timestamp 2:35

9/swords; Ace/pentacles; Queen/cups; The Lovers

3) Scenario #3, timestamp 4:05

The Chariot; The Universe; Ace/wands; Queen/pentacles

____________________

Note: I do "Short n' Sweet" videos with one-card-draws (usually) to bring up a variety of scenarios and situations that the universe and spirit may want to bring to our attention. If one of these scenarios resonates with you, you can request a free expanded reading on the topic by emailing me with your request. To be eligible for these FREE readings you must:

1) be a subscriber to my YouTube channel

2) click the "like" button on the short n' sweet video you're requesting the reading from.

"Likes" show up for me privately on my stats page, as do subscribers. My email: witch_of_endore@yahoo.com

Subscribe at my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdCNVN_DP56gv0Uv5L3ZCRg


No comments:

Post a Comment